Thursday, March 16, 2017

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, No... It's Super Grapes!



I love grapes.  Red or green doesn't matter, just as  long as they are bursting with all that sweet grape juiciness. Set me down in front of a TV with a bag of grapes and I will eat them like popcorn. I have been told I am a picky eater. I think "picky" is a little harsh. But, I guess they are right for the most part.  Let's just say if you are "trying out" a new recipe and need someone to try it, let you know what they think. I am not the one you should call. I won't even try a taste. I'm sorry but I just won't.

Check out my post about how grapes help us looking young here.

Enough about all that. There is a recipe, just brought to my attention, I can't wait to try. Are you ready for this? Grape pie! Doesn't that sound yummy? If you click the link the recipe is listed toward the bottom of the page. The are some other grape recipes that look tasty too. The post lists the benefits our bodies get from grapes. Excuse me, SUPER GRAPES! It appears to me grapes have reached super hero status. The author of the post has graciously added grape recipes for those of us that would prefer not to eat grapes popcorn style. Check out Jen Reviews content about grapes.  But don't stop there. Bookmark this site for future reference. I know I will.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...