Saturday, July 04, 2009

FOR SALE

  Pair of Vintage Avon Silver Candlesticks
original boxes included
contains field flowers cologne
price: $10.00

Angel Feather

I am an angel feather, sent from God above, to serve as a reminder, of his precious love.
I'm from your guardian angel that God assigned to you. I fell out in her struggles as she protected you.
Each time you stumble, each time you nearly fall, thank God and all his angels for answering your call.
Hang from rearview mirror in car. Use as a bookmark. Add a special touch to your greeting cards.
To recieve one for your very own send $1.00 and SASE to:
Angel Feather
1302 S Newton Ave.
Springfield, MO 65807

1 comment:

  1. I just dropped by, I dont see a place to join your blog. Come join my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...