Sunday, March 31, 2019

6 Assorted Tips You Need To Know

Have you ever wondered if there was a better way to pose for a picture to be more attractive, this includes selfies. I'm not talking about taking your clothes off or sticking your butt out. ha ha ha. You know you have seen it. I am talking about a head shot. Tilt your head to the right and slightly up. Remember this is a subtle move. You can take it too far if you are not careful.
Do you know someone that can't tell a story without using their hands? This may not be a bad thing. Evidence shows hand gestures are a sign that someone is telling the truth. You might want to think twice about those story tellers not making any hand gestures because more than likely they are lying.
Looking to buy a car? You want the best deal you can get. Is there one time better than another to get a better deal? Experts agree the best deals will be found at the end of the month, for various reasons.
This is a great idea for anyone going to the zoo. Who doesn't enjoy going to the zoo? Maybe somebody that has had a bad experience with one of the animals. Think about the animals and how they feel when all these people come to see them. They get scared. What can you do to help this situation? Wear the same colors as the zoo workers to help the animals not be so afraid.
Can you believe that a twenty to thirty minute nap during the day equals ten hours of alertness. Say what? I'm not sure about this one myself. I have never been a napper but maybe I should give it a try.
Do those taxi drivers have a reason to ask, "are you from around here?" Yes they do. They want to find out if you are familiar with the area because this will let them know the most profitable route to take to your destination.

Share a tip or a link or an idea in a comment. Love to hear from ya!

10 comments:

  1. It’s the best time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have learn this publish and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article.
    I desire to read more issues about it! I visited many web pages except the audio
    feature for audio songs existing at this web page is truly wonderful.
    It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to
    be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I desire to counsel you few interesting issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this
    article. I want to read even more issues about it!
    http://nestle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thank you for supplying this information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of
    clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works
    guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll. It is perfect time to make some plans
    for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I could I
    wish to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I desire to learn more things about it! You made some really good points there.
    I checked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most people
    will go along with your views on this website.
    http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your way of describing all in this post is actually
    fastidious, every one be able to easily be aware of it,
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seinfeld est une de mes séries préférées.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several
    emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
    that service? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs
    up for the great information you have got here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your website for more soon. Hi,
    I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I'm going to come back yet again since i have saved as a favorite
    it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you
    be rich and continue to guide others. Ahaa, its good dialogue about
    this article here at this website, I have read all that,
    so at this time me also commenting at this place. http://starbucks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going
    to convey her. It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer
    term and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I wish
    to suggest you few fascinating things or tips.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it! Howdy! This blog post could
    not be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this post to him.

    Pretty sure he'll have a very good read.

    I appreciate you for sharing! http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Respect to post author, some good information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!

    It is the little changes that will make the most important changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...