Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Find and Preserve 4 Leaf Clovers

Each leaf has a meaning, faith, hope, love and luck.

A shamrock has only three leaves, considered to be the "norm" and the most common found.

St. Patrick used a three leaf clover in his teachings to represent the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.


HELPFUL HUNTING HINTS

They can be found. Believe it. They are out there hiding in the clover patches. Get your green on!
  1. Where you find one, there will be more than likely others in that same area. 
  2. When you first walk up on a clover patch, stay standing. Relax and slowly scan the clover patch with your eyes. Successful clover hunters swear by this technique. They say a four leaf or any pattern change will pop out. If you scan too fast you might miss a subtle change. So take your time. Not a problem once you reach ninja status.
  3. Once your on the ground ready to pounce on the patch, take the time to repeat number 2 above.
  4. Running your hand over the clover patch will allow extra leaves to surface.
Green, gold and gaining popularity, orange are the colors for the holiday.

Forest green is said to attract luck.

Green represents Catholics. Orange represents Protestants.
Don't be surprised when you get pinched for not wearing green on St Patrick's Day.
Mischievous leprechauns get the blame for the pinching tradition.

Wondering if it's possible to preserve your lucky find. Click here to find out.




Hey kitty how did you get in here? You have the wrong holiday. We will be seeing you later this year. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................ 

3 comments:

  1. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in it
    or something. I think that you can do with a few percent to pressure the message
    home a little bit, but other than that, that is great blog.
    A great read. I will definitely be back. Does your
    site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
    I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing
    it develop over time. It’s perfect time to make some plans for
    the future and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I could I desire to counsel you
    some fascinating issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write next
    articles referring to this article. I want to learn more
    issues approximately it! http://tagomi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time
    to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I desire to read more issues about it!
    I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious
    paragraph on building up new web site. I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    http://foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i
    subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal.

    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent concept

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...